We’re all in this together!
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all the day-to-day great stuff happening in our Howick Elementary community!
The supply lists are ready! Les listes d’effets scolaires sont prêtes!
Please take note:
If you wish to reuse any items from last year, you are more than welcome to do so!
For physical education in K4-K5, students will not be changing; for grades 1-6, students will wear their t-shirt (you will have a chance to order a new one on August 31st) along with shorts, leggings or other comfortable bottoms as well as running shoes.
Please make sure your child as both indoor and outdoor shoes to help keep the school as clean as possible.
Please also make sure you dress your child in an appropriate way for the weather.
Reusable water bottles are a must and should be identified!
SUGGESTIONS: If you wish to, you may send facial tissue, hand sanitizer as well as wet wipes identified to your child’s name.
All the progressive entry information for K4 and K5 are just a click away!
Toutes les informations sur la rentrée progressive sont disponibles!
Info following our June 15th governing board meeting:
- Supervision fees will be determined based on the directives given by the ministry for the return of school (full capacity or half);
- There will be no agenda to reduce the amount of materials going between home and school;
- Communication will be done using Teams Classrooms and clear guidelines will be sent to support parents in the use of this platform;
- We will encourage parents paying online and are looking at the possibility of doing this for the cafeteria as well;
- Supply lists will be going out shortly on the website;
- A huge thank you was sent to staff for going above and beyond with our students both at school and at home through this difficult time.