We’re all in this together!
Follow us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with all the day-to-day great stuff happening in our Howick Elementary community!
Not sure if your child should stay home?
They still have symptoms after 24 hours? What directives you should follow?
Your child has been out because of symptoms? You need to fill out this Attestation-Retour Ecole Student Return – bilingual
Thank you for your continued cooperation!
Haven’t signed up for Breakfast program yet? Here is the form!
We are very proud of the work our staff has put into our re-entry as well as emergency plans. We also want to thank our Governing Board for their valued input and extra meetings to support this school reopening.
Here is a note from Sylvie to help you navigate the PARENT PORTAL where you will find so much information about report cards, registration, fees, buses, etc.
UPDATE! PROGRESSIVE ENTRY INFORMATION FOR THE WHOLE SCHOOL:
All the progressive entry information for K4 and K5 are just a click away!
Toutes les informations sur la rentrée progressive sont disponibles!
*** Check your emails! We were granted an extra group in our kindergarten cycle because our numbers keep growing AND we have received some new directives about students attending daycare so some of your appointments and groupings may have changed!
Info following our June 15th governing board meeting:
- Supervision fees will be determined based on the directives given by the ministry for the return of school (full capacity or half);
- There will be no agenda to reduce the amount of materials going between home and school;
- Communication will be done using Teams Classrooms and clear guidelines will be sent to support parents in the use of this platform;
- We will encourage parents paying online and are looking at the possibility of doing this for the cafeteria as well;
- Supply lists will be going out shortly on the website;
- A huge thank you was sent to staff for going above and beyond with our students both at school and at home through this difficult time.